|Oxirane, methyl-, polymer with oxirane, mono(3,5,5-trimethylhexyl) ether||> 95%|
- VIBRANT is a non-ionic organic surfactant.
- VIBRANT imparts a very low dynamic surface tension and improves the adhesion of pesticidal sprays.
- VIBRANT has a very low foaming potential and does not stabilize foams.
- VIBRANT reduces the amount of drift able spray particles when used with flat fan nozzles.
- VIBRANT improve the efficacy of pesticides especially herbicides.
- Does not form micelles, hence it is a very fast surfactant
- Generates very little foam
- Independent of the nozzle type, BREAK-THRU VIBRANT is a super deposition aid. For example, it showed up to 3 folds increase of spray deposition when compared to spray solution without adjuvant
- Appears to have superior activity on grasses (grass weeds with herbicides, and turfgrass fungicides and insecticides); action on broad leaves also good
- Can reduce drift with XR nozzles
- At concentrations exceeding 0.1 %, it forms a turbid dispersion in water
0.1-0.2% dilution of the final water volume