|Nitrogen Total (N)||16%|
|Ammoniacal nitrogen (N-NH4)||7.9%|
|Urea nitrogen (Ur-N)||2.4%|
- A single compound micro-granule fertilizer with ICL’s patented MU2 and SilK coating technologies.
- The added Iron enriches turf color while the Manganese component increases photosynthesis.
- It has a low MU content which allows for better greening in the early growing season when temperatures are cooler.
- This also encourages a hearty, even growth.
- Granule size 0.7-1.4mm
- Perfect first granular fertilizer application of the season
- Iron and Manganese improve color and photosynthesis
- Low MU content for quick reaction in low temperatures
- Encourages a healthy balanced growth
- Aids in management of Phosphate buildup
20 – 30 g/m²
Irrigation will aid in dispersion and limit risk of mower pick-up on low cut surfaces.