- Frowcide is a broad spectrum, multi-site fungicide to control diseases of turf grasses on golf courses only.
- The active ingredient, fluazinam is the only registered fungicide for turf in FRAC group 29.
- It has no known resistance and as a multi-site contact, it has very low risk of developing resistance.
- Frowcide, when partnered with Chlorothalonil based fungicides, provides season-long protection against the toughest turf diseases without interruptions.
- Frowcide not only provides superior protection against dollar spot, but also controls 10 additional turf diseases. It even controls dollar spot that is resistant to other chemistries.
- Unique multi-site contact active ingredient, reduces resistance management
- Excellent control of dollar spot and 10 additional turf diseases
- Perfect tank mix partner with systemics for inside out protection
- Controls dollar spot that is resistant to other chemistries
Apply Frowcide at 0.15 ml/m2 every 14 days.
Apply after mowing with sufficient water to uniformly cover the turf and allow area to dry completely before irrigation.